LESSONS FROM LONDON – takeaways from the OI/IRPA AI OAISS #DigitalTransformation event in London last week:
– AI expected to create nearly $4 trillion in new value by 2022.
– Digital Strategy is not about technology, but how customer experience & process capability can be transformed by technology.
– Bot Career Path accelerating- fueled by data, analytics, cognitive and NLP – taking on new challenges, work we do not do today.
– Cloud is a game changing source of digital services, including AI.
– Automation COE’s are moving beyond RPA, becoming R&D platforms from which AI applications are emerging.
– New operating models are required to take full advantage of digital.
– Process improvement outputs are key inputs to smart automation.
– Human/Digital collaboration is happening now – “cobots” is a thing.
Thanks to OI/IRPA AI President Daniel Goodstein, Jesus Garre Navarro of Avasant, Dr Richard Sykes, Gourav Datta and Kelvin Kwok of BT, Kalala Kadimba MBA Intl,CAT of NBCUniversal Media, and Adam Crocker of Kryon for a great session! A big sho ut out to Alistair Maughan of Morrison & Foerster for hosting! For more on how digital is transforming our world, go to globenorth.com For upcoming OI/IRPA AI events go to https://oievents.com/ #AI #Automation #RPAShare this post: